- If the result(s) of the test (s) are alarming or unexpected or do not correlate clinically or clerical mistake,the patient / referring doctor may please contact the laboratory immediately for possible recheck or remedial advice or revised report.
- Free repeat sample requests will be accepted on request of the referring doctor upto 7 days post reporting
The test/packages are displayed as per the availability.
- in case certain tests are not listed in the test list, laboratory does not carry those tests.
- In case of non-availability of ordered tests or packages at the mapped laboratory, the request would not be executed.
Modify / Cancel the Online Request
- The online request once placed cannot be modified or cancelled through the website.
- You can get updated on the status of the order by calling the laboratory directly.
- In case the test which is paid through credit card is cancelled due to non-availability of the requested test at the laboratory, the amount will be returned by reversing the transaction by Rlifespan.
- Home phelobotomy visits, once confirmed to you cannot be cancelled without incurring charge
- For cancellation the booking, kindly inform atleast six hours before the cancellation time
- Your blood sample can be reject by laboratory before testing due to following reasons. 1. haemolyse, 2. lypamic,3. quantity not sufficient, 4. any mishappening
- As a general rule, once test/package request placed on the Platform are treated as confirmed.
- However, upon your successful completion of booking , You authorize RLifespan representative to contact me. I understand that this will override the DND status on my mobile number.* we may call you on the telephone or mobile number provided to confirm the details of the request, the price to be paid and the estimated report delivery time. For this purpose, you will be required to share certain information with us, including but not limited to (i) your first and last name (ii) mobile number; and (iii) email address. It shall be your sole responsibility to bring any incorrect details to our attention
- In addition to the foregoing, we may also contact you by phone and / or email to inform and confirm any change in the test request, due to availability or unavailability or change in price of the requested test. Please note change or confirmation of the request shall be treated as final.
- You agree to pay us for the total amount for the test or package request placed by you on the Platform. We will collect the total amount in accordance with the terms and conditions . Please note that we cannot control any amount that may be charged to you by your bank related to our collection of the total amount, and we disclaim all liability in this regard.
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You shall not host, display, upload, download, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and which you do not have any right to
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, slanderous, criminally inciting or invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986
- is misleading or misrepresentative in any way
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous
impersonate another person
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform or any transaction being conducted on the Platform, or with any other person’s use of the Platform